UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
White92Cutlass

Cutlass Convertible Top Frame Parts...and Car?

Parting out a convertible top frame from my old 1991 Cutlass Convertible parts car. Post or pm me if you need something. 

Also, I'm thinking about selling my rust free, low mileage, '92 Cutlass Convertible (the one in my signature pic) for $2,500. Only has 92,000 or so original miles on it, aftermarket wheels, and a top replacement a few years ago. I'm the second owner (bought it from a doctor with only 59k on it). Runs good, AC just needs recharged. Also have a red 1993 Cutlass Convertible parts car (bad tranny) that I would sell for $400 if the white one sells. If anyone has serious interest in one or both of these, please let me know-otherwise I'll probably putting them both on Craigslist this spring.

12 hours ago, rich_e777 said:

Aside from the bad tranny, whats else is wrong or missing on the red 1993 Vert?

Took parts off of it over the years-it's missing brake pads, rotors, ignition control module, coils, battery, taillight, k&n air filter, door handle, catalytic converter, and probably some other stuff I can't remember right now. Engine was good (150k or so miles on it) when it was parked and it was driveable, but it was hard to start and has been sitting for 5 years. Don't want to sell it until the white one is gone in case I need some parts off of it.

5 hours ago, Drummer said:

Are the top straps in good condition on the top frame?

I've got the top frame disassembled and I don't remember what part goes where. I do have a four foot or so bar that has three straps attached to it. The straps are a little over a foot long each and they're in good shape. Is that what you're talking about?