UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KnightOwl

FOR SALE 2002 Grand Prix GT

I have decided to sell the Grand Prix in favor of getting another convertible. The car is a 2002 GT, white w/ gray leather interior. It has 73k original miles and is garage kept. This is essentially a rust free car. You can still find tiny traces of surface rust on spots of the under carriage but no holes, dimples or bubbling paint. It has a heated driver seat (never seen that before) dual zone a/c, sunroof and L36 power...still stock.

Since I purchased the car last year I have added the 2.5 stainless DP w/hi-flow cat, ZZP stainless resonator and Cherry Bomb turbos w/stainless staggered dual tips. Both front hubs have been replaced w/100k mile dual-bearing units. I have added LED smoke taillight units, an aluminum airbox w/glass lid and cone filter, plus a Sony AX100 media touch screen head unit w/Apple CarPlay and Android capability. Regular oil changes with full synthetic and K&N gold filters. I also have a new ZZP Powerlog and HV3 insert still new in the box I will include with sale. It also has the ZZP aluminum deep finned trans pan with drain plug which was installed at trans fluid change this past summer. Fog lights have been replaced with full LED units keeping the stock plugs.

I have mounted a new set of Westlake 225/60R-16s on the factory polished Torque Stars which I will be installing to keep the 18s currently on the car. If the buyer wishes, I will remove the hood scoops and hood decal. The spoiler and roof rails will stay in place.

My asking price is $4995 (which is what I paid for the car at purchase) and I've only driven it about 3-4K miles since then. With all I've added that seems a fair place to start. Please do not bother low- balling offers at half the asking price. Cash or no it wont matter, I simply wont sell it that cheap. I also dont do financing of any kind. Thats up to you and your bank. No partial payments. First full agreed offer takes it. PM me for info or offers.

original condition at purchase

IMG_5880-S.jpg

Tail lights and spoiler

IMG_5971-S.jpg

Staggered exhaust tips

IMG_E6159-S.jpg

IMG_E6133-M.jpg