Anyone installed a set of components in their car?

W30olds

Have any of you guys installed component speakers in your w-body? I'm looking for ideas as to where to mount the tweeters. The doors 5.25 will go in the stock location, but trying to find where to put the tweets. I'm going with the Rockford Fosgate Punch components.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I haven't done mine yet. But I will be installing my Infinity kappa perfect 6.1 in the doors of my convertible. I will be mounting the tweeters right next to the mid-bass speakers. Wind noise will be a real issue for me, so no pillar or dash pods. I'm doing this within the next 4 weeks. 

I haven't done mine yet. But I will be installing my Infinity kappa perfect 6.1 in the doors of my convertible. I will be mounting the tweeters right next to the mid-bass speakers. Wind noise will be a real issue for me, so no pillar or dash pods. I'm doing this within the next 4 weeks. 
Thanks for the input sir. When I get some time I'm going to figure out a location on my door panels to mount the tweets.

Well I've ordered the Rockford Punch components this afternoon for my car. Be here next week. Going to run them and the rear speakers off a Rockford Punch 400 amp. Gonna sound awesome!

• 1 month later...

Well, I'm back from the tropics, and I am sorry to announce that I was not able to install my sound system. I got very busy with the kitchen cabinet build, i didn't have any time to work on the sound. I will try again in this coming December. 

_20190115_180701.JPG

Edited by GabsOlds