Windshield header

James Robert

I know this is an obscure question, but does anybody know what kind of bolts are supposed to hold the convertible windshield header to the frame? At some point, someone has replaced my windshield and did a really poor job. There should be about 9 bolts, but mine has only 4, and they do not fully tighten because I think they are the wrong ones. I've tried nearly every size bolt/screw and nothing seems to fit right. I may need to chase the threads, but don't know which size.

On 10/29/2018 at 8:48 PM, jimmyfloyd said:

please don't yell...

Hahaha. I concur. But I've learnt that some old timers tend to like the caps lock as their eyesight deteriorates. 

Edited by GabsOlds

I've bought a set of embroidered headrest and armrest covers from him. I can't remember if i had to send in mine for core, or if i sent the ones out my car and waited for them to be embroidered and sent back to me. They are great! I will be installing them this December when i get to Botswana 🇧🇼. I'll be sure to post pictures. 

On 11/2/2018 at 12:21 AM, Imp558 said:

I don't think I've ever seen a post where he wasn't trying to sell parts. 

My number one go to guy for parts for my 94 vert.