UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Imp558

W-Body.com 2019 Calendar Submissions

Okay,  it's calendar time again!

The last day for submission will be Halloween 2018, everything worked out pretty nice last year so I'm just cutting in the same spiel from last year.

We got several new members this year ... hell, just in the last few days so hopefully we'll have some new cars in the 2019 calendar. 

~~~~

I'm not sure how printing will work this year yet so when all that comes together I'll replace this paragraph with that information.

~~~~

Please make submissions to wbodycalendar@gmail.com please don't post them here because the forum will knock the quality down.

1) Username

2) Vehicle info (1984 Fiat Ritmo)

3) Please put additional info you want listed with the Vehicle info (1984 Fiat Ritmo, L67 Swapped)

4) Location, either city you live or a place where the pic was taken

Remember the highest quality images will be able to work solo on a page, but lower quality images will be grainy so the highest quality images will have the 3 summer months and the lower quality images will fan out in either direction from there.

well if you knew the history of the Mach 5 you would understand why it should be in the calendar. Nas Escobar.. but with a comment like that. you don't.

no worries its going for paint as soon as the Starion comes back from paint.

Edited by Mach 5

18 hours ago, Nas Escobar said:

Is this seriously going to be in the calendar? Because if that's the case I'll submit my Z34.

That car has had a ton of history and R&D, most of the cars that the first modifications and write-ups were done with are no more.

There's no reason your Z shouldn't be in the calander, it's not the swimsuit edition, it's our family photos.

This car has been through hell and umm... hell.

heres one like circa 2007 or something.

was my moms car since new September 15 1989.. the 88 got stolen this one was the replacement. which got broken in to in the lot before delivery. I was born on the 18 that month and year.. this car took me home. I went from the back seat to the front seat to the driver seat. was the first car I ever turbod and manual swapped. at one point in time its new home was almost at the junk yard but I got talked out of it.. had money issues and was just frustrated. college lyfe... on the eve of xmas 2010 that was the last time my mother was in this car. the oil line broke getting on to the Wantagh parkway leaving the 2 of us stranded. after fixing the oil line the engine had a knock. it was done. it sat after that. in 2012 my mother passed away. she never got a chance to ride in the car again. so I make it a point to keep it the rest of my life. Its sentimental. .... in I believe it was 2014 got it running again made for some decent footage and while racing a mustang 5.0 and a Ferrari.. not sure of what model. cylinder #5 valve broke locking the engine up. its sat ever since that day.. finally dug it out. and that is why I decided to post the picture. here. its only fair that I submit a picture in its worst shape to show that even when its lacking its former glory it is still a piece of w-body.com history.

-Jarek

42622022_1734198236703090_6246878796427821056_n.jpg

25398938_1393143614141889_8073627120488142568_n.jpg

24993553_1386924758097108_7597889321736271914_n.jpg

Edited by Mach 5

Only have seven members so far, where's everybody at?

Jarek, can you E-mail one please so the resolution is better? The forum crunches pictures to save space.

Trying to have a full calendar by Halloween but if you guys need an extra week I can go out one more. Just want everybody to have time to order and have them by new years ....

We should try to keep it members but thank you for the offer. Amazing pictures again this year BTW.

We got a lot of new members this year so I feel confident we will have plenty to work with.

I wanted to match Mach 5's pic, it's not the best and prettiest picture or situation but it still gives me chills when I see it.  There's something very cool about finding a car in it's worst state and literally dragging it out of the weeds.  I hope you guys don't mind.

qooJlE.jpg