UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Imp558

W-Body.com 2019 Calendar Submissions

Guys, we've only got 9 submissions so far, technically 10 because Jarek still has one on the way.

I'm going to start formatting them so I can get it together but if a couple more of you can submit I'd appreciate it.

Remember this is our community calendar and even if you just joined we'd love to see them, there's a rundown on the first page of this thread... Tom

So far we have:

digitaloutsider

Selenoyl

Megavolt-380

K&R

Grandprix1

Mattmac2007

MemphisMan

Amanita

Imp558

I'll add one more

2 hours ago, Imp558 said:

I'd like to start putting this together Monday so it can be ready to order before December. 

Anyone else?

I'll submit one more tonite before I go to to bed Imp.

I was going to hold out this year to let others have a spot and the Verts already in the garage for the year. Ive got several older ones that came out pretty good but I cannot recall if I submitted one for the 2017 calendar. If anyone has the 2017 kicking around can you flip through it and see? 

Edited by rich_e777

I promised the calendar would be ready tonight and technically it is. But Shutterfly which is the only site I found last time that allowed us to do a shareable link to order has gone from expensive at $18, to ridiculous at $29!

What I'm going to do is look more for other options tomorrow earlier in the day when I can get some people on the horn, I'll post the Shutterfly link tomorrow as well and maybe with online coupon codes we can make it tolerable.

Anyone wishing to have a zip file so they can just carry the files in somewhere locally just say the word, one of my new Moderator superpowers is the ability to see Email addresses so there's no need to PM me unless you want to specify a different Email address than the one w-body.com has for you.

BTW, like last time I gave the summer months to members that submitted the highest quality images by MB, Cheatah took July easily with a whopping 7MB image! Then as luck would have it I had to scale the image because he had two cars but WOW what a camera!

34 minutes ago, Imp558 said:

That coupon code worked for one of our members, just shipping. 

Sorry Imp, I forgot to post.  Yes, it worked for me.  I just paid $7.48, just the shipping cost!  Awesome deal and I can't wait to get my calendar!

44 minutes ago, digitaloutsider said:

I can't seem to order it at all. The website won't add it to the cart. Argh.

It did the same for me too at first.  I had to click onto the actual calendar selection, where you can scroll thru the calendar and look at each individual months.  From there you can add it to your cart and it should let you purchase it.

That's odd, I logged out, then followed the link and didn't log in again until I was ready to do the transaction. 

A curious side note, our 2017 thread calendar link still works and one could order the old calendar. 

18 hours ago, MemphisMan said:

Yep, just ordered mine!

You're cropped a little different, that background was just too cool to crop out. There were two months like that.