Question about top latch

James Robert

I am missing the right side black U-shaped molding for the top latch hook receiver on my 1995. When looking at pictures of other cars, it seems that the earlier models have a different hook receiver. Are they the same for all years? Thanks.

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 4:45 AM, MemphisMan said:

Here is the passengers side piece from a 95. Can someone post a pic from a 90-94?
8252f723749fbe133d99bafadf5d8939.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm now thinking they're all the same after all. Would still like to have one. Previous owner had the windshield replaced in y car and whoever did it really messed things up. Thanks for the reply.

9 hours ago, kennyb13126 said:

it was called a CONVERTIBLE TOP LATCH RECEPTACLES...or check your local junkyard

Thanks, I found one in a junk yard on the other side of the country.  I think I've convinced the guy to pull it and send it to me.

James 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kennyb13126 said:

where did you find it, maybe somebody local would go get it for you and put it in the mail...thats the benefit of a group like this one

A&A auto salvage in Bradenton Florida. It's already on it's way to me. I'll keep that in mind for the future. Thanks.