UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Addicted2bass

Tons of TGP & 1st Gen GP Parts For Sale **UPDATE Interior Parts Added**

***UPDATE****

I just added a whole bunch of interior parts to the for sale list! Pictures in the following link of all the parts for sale:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JgGMxyXyaaqqySW48

I just bought a huge lot of 1st gen Grand Prix parts. Mostly TGP stuff, interior, exterior, engine parts, 5speed parts etc.

Long story short I bought all this from a older dude about a hour from me, his original post is a few posts down the page. He is in the process of moving out of state and everything was going to be junked if I didn't buy it. A few things will be going on my car, some I will save for future use. The rest is for sale. I will update this post as I go through stuff. Please let me know if you would like more detailed pictures on anything. Bigger stuff will be local pickup only. I am near Buffalo, NY. Willing to meet a buyer at a reasonable distance. Within 100 miles or so.

Exterior:

8 TGP Crosslace wheels. Most are in good shape with no curb rash and good paint

1 pair of tail lights, some delamination

1  headlight

4 pair of TGP hood louvers. 2 red, 2 black. One pair of the black ones are rough. All will need repainted. Drip pans included if you want them

A valence in decent shape. Drivers door kinda rough, decent trunklid. The hood may be going on my car. I also have a red 92 I will be parting out with some good exterior panels. I am keeping the plastics but will sell the rest.

Engine:

3.1 block

3.1 heads

Crankshaft

Full set of pistons

2 Turbo Plenums

2 Intercoolers

Misc. charge pipes and fittings

TopGun 160 chip

Intake

Timing chain cover

2 complete PMIIIs and one spare accumulator

Many radiator fans

Non PMIII master cylinder

2 Intercoolers

I assume the engine parts are all TGP specific stuff. But I have not looked them over enough to tell you 100%. I will confirm or deny if there is any real interest.

Suspension:

8 new Strut cartridges

New set of strut mounts

Cutlass Vert FSTB

5 Speed stuff:

Getrag 284. Was told it needs rebuilt, synchro issues.

Clutch

Both front axles

Shift cable

Slave cylinder

Pedal bracket and box

Clutch fluid reservoir

Some other misc 5 speed parts

Interior:

Full 5 speed center console with DIC from a charcoal car. Would prefer to sell just the 5 speed bezel, but will sell the whole things if you want to come get it

2 Dashpads, one gray one tan. The nicer tan one is going in my car. Also willing to sell the dashpad with HUD from my 92 parts car.

Full steering column

3 Driver Information centers

Shift Knob

Misc gray small trim pieces. Ashtrays, dome light/storage pocket, small piece of trim on door by seatbelt, rear coat hooks, trim by trunk release

Window switches. 2 driver, 2 passenger

Gray and tan vent pieces

2 tape deck radios. 1 3 piece 88-89 tape deck radio. Factory tuner. 2 steering wheel control pads

2 radio trim bezels. 1 88-89 1 90-93

3rd brake light and tan cover

3 Turbo badges in black

HUD dimmer switch

Keyless entry module with remote

AQ9 Seat control for 4 door cars

2 PMIII computers

Auto shift bezel with DIC and second gear start button

Trim panel for 4 door with DIC (i think?)

2 headlight switches 90-93

2 wiper switches 90-93

1 90-93 cluster bezel with both switches

I would like to move the bigger stuff asap as I don't have much room to keep it. Everything is best offer at the moment. I will be adding to this list as I still need to go through all the small stuff.

20180729_143817.thumb.jpg.a6fb16106300944dfcd584dd0e6bdfaf.jpg

Best pair of tails, atleast the passenger headlight probably both, spare accumulator, and 2 wheels, shift knob
Just a dibz comment

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Big dreams of drag radial life for next year

We'll have to play it by ear but at some point I'd love 4 more X-Laces.

I can run to Angola next month probably. I should have roughly two complete first gen everything suspension including FE3 springs up for grabs so maybe we can barter some stuff if you want.

Possibly? Pretty sure the interior didn't change until 94. If the hud on those look like yours i imagine they would work maybe have to look at some diagrams as wiring may be different

Hey guys, would that 89-90 HUD dash pad work in my 93 STE HUD car? 

The HUD itself looks different than mine.  I know the 89-90 cars have the adjuster on the side of the HUD unit where the 91-93 cars have a cable and adjuster underneath the windshield wiper control pod.  I'm just wondering if the speaker grills and the hole where the HUD lives will be the same.

XvHNP7.jpgrVYGCU.jpg

On 7/29/2018 at 4:01 PM, 1 of 996 said:

LOL!

You move fast!

As I told you at Herbs house I don't have room to store this stuff for long. I already have the stuff that is going on my car or I am hanging onto picked out. The rest has gotta go!

On 7/29/2018 at 6:05 PM, Imp558 said:

We'll have to play it by ear but at some point I'd love 4 more X-Laces.

I can run to Angola next month probably. I should have roughly two complete first gen everything suspension including FE3 springs up for grabs so maybe we can barter some stuff if you want.

i have two X-laces sold, I will likely hang onto four. I'll see what the rest look like

14 hours ago, jimmyfloyd said:

did you get the cars too?

Unfortunately no. I had no way of getting them out of there on such short notice. Much less the room, time or desire to part out three cars. They were picked up for scrap today as far as I know.

1 hour ago, jiggity76 said:

The HUD itself looks different than mine.  I know the 89-90 cars have the adjuster on the side of the HUD unit where the 91-93 cars have a cable and adjuster underneath the windshield wiper control pod.  I'm just wondering if the speaker grills and the hole where the HUD lives will be the same.

XvHNP7.jpgrVYGCU.jpg

I have a dashpad for you car. Just have to pull it off the 92 parts car I have.

9 hours ago, Addicted2bass said:

As I told you at Herbs house I don't have room to store this stuff for long. I already have the stuff that is going on my car or I am hanging onto picked out. The rest has gotta go!

i have two X-laces sold, I will likely hang onto four. I'll see what the rest look like

Unfortunately no. I had no way of getting them out of there on such short notice. Much less the room, time or desire to part out three cars. They were picked up for scrap today as far as I know.

I have a dashpad for you car. Just have to pull it off the 92 parts car I have.

That's great!  Can you send me some pics of it, I need one with no cracks as that's the reason I'm needing one.

7 hours ago, 55trucker said:

I wouldn't mind one of those strut braces,

they appear as both needing some cosmetic work so whichever,

just not sure if they will clear the DOHC plenum

Looks like one is square tube.  That's the one that fits the LQ1 equipped cars.