1995 Cutlass Supreme Hazard Button

kcac

My '95 Cutlass Supreme has never had the hazard flashers button since I bought the car used over 10 years ago. From the owner's manual and looking at the steering column, it looks like the button should be at the top of the steering column.

Has anyone replaced just the button and not the entire switch?  If so, what is the replacement procedure?

Thanks for any ideas on this.

The stock location for the button is right above the ignition switch.  Are you saying it's not there?  

Correct. I see the opening for a button, but do not have the button itself, and never did since I owned the car. It is not my daily driver. It is a convertible like yours, that I only drive in the summer. Since I never had a hazard button and therefore have no point of reference, I want to figure out if I need a replacement button or a new hazard switch assembly.

• Like 2

They pull right out, you can grab another from a yard. If you come to the fall meet let me know and I'll grab the one from the Regal for you, it should be the same.

Thanks for the offer. I will try finding one at a yard here. Besides pulling one from a 1995 Cutlass or a Regal, a '95 Grand Prix would work, too, correct?