marklew

Hi new to the site I was looking for some help I have a 93 cutlass convertible I'm look for a replacement switch for the dome light not have much luck trying to locate a switch any help would be appreciated.

Hi new to the site I was looking for some help I have a 93 cutlass convertible I'm look for a replacement switch for the dome light not have much luck trying to locate a switch any help would be appreciated.

welcome! I think one of the guys made some replacements. When I had mine I just wired them to the interior lights since I never switched them anyway (mostly because I didn’t know they were supposed to have a switch).

We have a classified section here where you can post looking for wanted items, unfortunately due to people treating our community like Craigslist there is a minimum post count requirement to use that section.

Why don't you start a thread in Member's Rides? We'd love to see some pictures and hear what you've done with it.

You can also join in the Whatever thread that we use as sort of a wall and have some fun to build up your count?

And welcome to W-Body.com, there's a ton of information here for First Gens.

Edited by Imp558
  • Like 1

Welcome! How long have you had your convertible?  How many miles?  This is the best forum out there for information on these and other w-bodys.

• Like 1

I think jmezz still has them for sale. Switches and LED lights. The thread is pinned at the top of the Convertible sub-forum. Send him a PM and see what he says. http://www.w-body.com/topic/33822-convertible-dome-light-switches/page-1

I ordered mine in 2016. Turned out great.