Emailed Birchmount Springs and...

Brodizzle83

Try to find the 95-96 Monte Carlo rear stabilizer bar, it's the largest item that was installed, I believe it is 21-22mm, my 91 bar is 14mm.

Do you think the bushing bracketry would bolt right up to a 91 GTP??  I'm fine with my rear bar but would be nice to pick one of these up if I came across it.

Do you think the bushing bracketry would bolt right up to a 91 GTP??  I'm fine with my rear bar but would be nice to pick one of these up if I came across it.

It does

• 1 month later...

I love my Birchmount.. dunno why you guys are complaining about the price though. you cant find anything for these cars.. Id be just happy its offered. Mine sits very low but its tight. lube the ends before install and it wont be noisy. nice and tight handling. Ive had both coilovers and leaf springs.. I prefer the leaf much better.

• 1 month later...
I love my Birchmount.. dunno why you guys are complaining about the price though. you cant find anything for these cars.. Id be just happy its offered. Mine sits very low but its tight. lube the ends before install and it wont be noisy. nice and tight handling. Ive had both coilovers and leaf springs.. I prefer the leaf much better.
So with Birchmount, do you just tell them you want a lowered spring or do you have to specify how low you want it and bla bla bla?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk