UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
herb427sc

TGP Moving Sale

What happens if you can`t sell it by then?

I`m certainly interested in giving a TGP a good home and could put some of the other parts and tools to good use as well. With one car getting some things done my budget is about $1200 to go towards a group buy in the immediate time frame but if given a few weeks I could meet the price posted in the OP.

Edited by rich_e777

Willing to take offers on individual parts.

Grand Prix service manuals and Scanning tools.

I would be interested in the parts book depending on price.  I'm not far from you.  Had a friend that lived on Chestnut Ridge.

Who knows, if you get me there you might talk me into more. Ha Ha!

I`d love to be able to buy everything and store it but I could just barely get to $3k and then not have anything left on the shipping. I`d love a TGP but dont need another project car, if you have one running driving good then I`d be interested in hearing what a fair price is from you for it. I could also really use a replacement 95-96 3.4 DOHC for when the one in the Vert is just to tired, would be interested in a price for it as well.

You said make an offer but I dont want to insult you over making an offer relevant to the initial price of $2850 for everything. That`d seem like you was willing to take a few hundred to a thousand $ for the completed red TGP. I mean if you are then Hey I`ll wrangle me up a car trailer and put in for a road trip.

Probably going to have to Craigslist the cars. This is a pretty terrible place to try and find buyers. Scrap will probably give you $200. I'd think they'd sell easily for more than that on Craigslist/eBay/BringATrailer.

Someone should grab this stuff.  I just left there and there is a lot of good cars and parts.  And he is not kidding.  It all has to go and go in a couple of weeks, down to the bare walls,  or a scrapper will get it.

Now I wish I had space. I don't have your asking price, but I could have above scrap price and I am only an hour away. Unfortunately, I don't have the space right now. Do either drive?

Post them on CL in Rochester and you'll likely sell them. 

Do they run and Drive? Could they be title and driven to a new location or would they need to be trailered? That's a key point. Unfortunately, it is not looking like I'll be able to, but if they are non-running then it's really a no-go for me. 

Did you list them on CL yet?

Do they run and Drive? Could they be title and driven to a new location or would they need to be trailered? That's a key point. Unfortunately, it is not looking like I'll be able to, but if they are non-running then it's really a no-go for me. 

Did you list them on CL yet?

00y0y_gNKTZjzpDQZ_1200x900.jpg

https://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/d/turbo-grandprix/6647909171.html

Don't see the black car yet.

1. 17 minutes ago, Addicted2bass said:

Do you still have this stuff or is it gone? I am south of Buffalo and I should be able to take everything.

I know he still has the cars and parts.  I will be seeing him tomorrow about another vehicle.  I will tell him you are interested.  You can also check Buffalo Craigslist.  I saw the DOHC listed in the parts section so you can probably get ahold of him that way too.  He is leaving Wednesday for good as far as I know.  You can also PM me your number and I can pass it on to him.

48 minutes ago, Addicted2bass said:

Do you still have this stuff or is it gone? I am south of Buffalo and I should be able to take everything.

Please give these a good home. I've looked into all options on my end, and even tried to convince some friends who had no real interest to pick them up. 

27 minutes ago, 1 of 996 said:
  1. I know he still has the cars and parts.  I will be seeing him tomorrow about another vehicle.  I will tell him you are interested.  You can also check Buffalo Craigslist.  I saw the DOHC listed in the parts section so you can probably get ahold of him that way too.  He is leaving Wednesday for good as far as I know.  You can also PM me your number and I can pass it on to him.

Are you in the area as well? seems like a few Upstate NY/Northern PA people here. 

29 minutes ago, jimmyfloyd said:

Please give these a good home. I've looked into all options on my end, and even tried to convince some friends who had no real interest to pick them up. 

Are you in the area as well? seems like a few Upstate NY/Northern PA people here. 

Yeah, I'm buying that big red thing in the background.  Don't ask me why.   I tend to have my "WTF am I doing" moments.

26 minutes ago, 1 of 996 said:

Yeah, I'm buying that big red thing in the background.  Don't ask me why.   I tend to have my "WTF am I doing" moments.

You Sir, are a hero.

3 hours ago, Addicted2bass said:

I just got off the phone with him and told him to PM you.  He also said that it was okay to give you his number.  So, you have a PM coming.

Sign in to follow this