UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
1 of 996

Looking for 4 door sedan right outside mirror filler

Looking for a right door outside mirror filler (triangle piece) for a 4 door.  I am working on a 1990 GP 4 door but the part should be the same for all 4 door "W" cars up to 1996.

I am looking for NOS or mint used.  A used one must be straight, not refinished and not needing to be refinished.

PM me if you can help.

I have them off of a '96 Regal sedan, they have been painted gloss black but you can have them for the cost of shipping if you want to re-finish them. I really think it's unlikely you'll find a perfect set used and without a time machine you aren't getting factory fresh ones.

I noticed the shape was different between the sedan and coupe too, the wheelbase was the same so the coupe has a pretty good pitch to the windshield to help take up some of the length of the platform.

I really only need the right side but I will keep your's in mind.  I am really looking for one that has not and does not need to be painted.  I have found that painting one has a slightly different look to it over one that has not and being I have NOS mirrors, I am looking for everything to match as it did from the factory.  Thanks

I always thought the mirror filler panel as well as the filler panel at the rear of the door and the pull handle (coupe models) were clear laminated over a base coat black.

It could be.  I just know they sorta look like molded plastic but obviously they are not.  Painting them doesn't quite have the same appearence and would not look right against an NOS mirror..

I'm also keeping an eye out for you at my local junk yards.  Don't worry, I understand you want a pristine one but no W's would work for you the last time I was there.

I'm also keeping an eye out for you at my local junk yards.  Don't worry, I understand you want a pristine one but no W's would work for you the last time I was there.

Thanks, much appreciated.