95lq1vert's 1994 Cutlass Supreme convertible progress thread

95LQ1VERT

Finally got around to retrofitting 4th gen Camaro window sweep felts on my Cutlass. It definitely looks much better, and the wind noise reduced some! Hopefully they last a while considering they have been on a junkyard Camaro for its lifetime. d9b48244ae98f13ba8e1e1bed70e4d70.jpg873e511172fde878336f841ba0a871be.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

My idle issue is back... The idle likes to dip up and down when slowing down or coasting. It's not every time I slow down but intermittent and feels like it wants to stall.

My old Actron Scanner shows no faults, no misfiring, and it has me stumped. I recently changed the injectors out cause 2 old ones were dripping fuel into the cylinders and it was causing an issue starting after it had ran for a bit. Now it runs smoother while accelerating or at idle but still acts like it wants to stall when coasting or coming to a stop.

I checked the fuel pressure at the rail when I did the injectors, and at KOEO the pump only primed to 35psi. Engine running was around 32 psi, and when I unplugged the vac line off th FPR, it went up to 39psi. After I prime the pump and shut it off, the pressure dropped from 35psi to 0 in less than an hour. So the pump or check valve in the pump I believe is suspect?

The only thing that hasn't been replaced on this car are the crankshaft sensors, the fuel pump, the alternator and the computer. I am stumped.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk