UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
2001goldGTP

last call for my GTP 4k obo

here we go, the gtp has to go. it broke the same day I found out I was going to be a dad. that was 5 years ago. since then I have replaced the trans mission with a 300m input shaft, 7/8ths chain, 3.29s and the zpack clutches. the car has an xp cam, 105 springs, double roller timing chain, 3.4 pulley, TOG ceramic coated headers, flowmaster super 44s, stainless exhaust tips, wizaired intake, front and rear strut bars, zzp progressive front seat bar, zzp chormoly trailing arms, gmpp rear sway bar, on coil overs, centerline storms, w body store 13 inch brakes,led tails, spyder black projectors with HIDs and wiring harnesses, roof rails painted to match the front spliter, ac is cold, no back fees it was non oped. it will not pass cali smog, I drove it Wednesday and it still goes very well.The supercharger has fresh oil and a new coupler. car is in 94803. I will put it on a trailer for you. I got a quote of $575 to ship from sf to boise for $575.
asking 4k. the parts alone are worth more. all stock parts except tail lights come with it. new pics as of 5/16/17.

post-4570-0-13076600-1526062603_thumb.jpg

post-4570-0-36430100-1526063242_thumb.jpg

post-4570-0-16539000-1526063267_thumb.jpg

post-4570-0-21809700-1526063288_thumb.jpg

post-4570-0-48391800-1526063306_thumb.jpg

so for whatever reason my shipping isn't going through with the shipping site. I still have the car. I will consider any reasonable offer, I will put new tires on the car, 18s or 16s your choice, and new front shocks. you just have to want it. also comes with new in plastic GTX tan floor mats to match the interior of the car. 

You know me, would much rather have the International but I know you would never sell it and I can't afford it anyway!  Good luck with the GTP, I hope the new owner will take care of it like you did.

You know me, would much rather have the International but I know you would never sell it and I can't afford it anyway!  Good luck with the GTP, I hope the new owner will take care of it like you did.

I'll gladly put an international badge on the gtp for you

Well, I've been told by a few guys on here that our rides are sort of a niche vehicle, not everybody's taste.  Pretty much every person at work who asks me about the International and now the STE just think it's another car but are surprised by what they are when they REALLY look at the interiors or things like the HUD.  Then I get people who think I'm nuts for buying non running 27 year old plus cars, just junk them they say.  That makes me furious and I let them know!

i can tell you it is nuts to DD a 28 year old oldsmobile, in 1990 you didnt do that. Its more a testament to the power train and such, also the owners. However I doubt you can get a much faster car for 4k than a camm'd GTP with 3.29 gears

I can't find it but there was a YouTube video of a Oldsmobile commercial where they were shifting the car from drive to reverse at full throttle to demonstrate it's durability.  A short retro commercial, it was pretty cool.