Good fix for a 1.5gen Grand Prix armrest lid?

Brodizzle83

The lid on my arm rest in my '96 GP is broke off at the pivot point. I have seen here and with my own two eyes at the local yard that it's a common issue. Has anyone found an adhesive that actually works to glue the broken pieces together?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The lid on my arm rest is broke off at the pivot point. I have seen here and with my own two eyes at the local yard that it's a common issue. Has anyone found an adhesive that actually works to glue the broken pieces together?

What year? There’s not really a 1.5 gen GP, that really only happened with the lumina/Monte Carlo

Oooooh, I thought like '94-96 GP's were called 1.5gen. Nevermind then, my 1gen. Lol it's a '96.

Don't feel bad, I did the same thing once. 1996 was the old body with the new engine so it made sense to me too.

• Like 2

Oooooh, I thought like '94-96 GP's were called 1.5gen. Nevermind then, my 1gen. Lol it's a '96.

The 94-95 computer is OBD 1.5 but only the Lumina/Monte Carlo got reworked enough to make it an oddball compared to the 88-96 and 97-03 cars that BOP got.

Ehhhhhh, I've seen "1.5" used a bit to refer to the 94-96 GPs and Regals and the 95-97 Cutlasses, so I think it's pretty kosher. I know it's supposed to be more specific to the Lumina/Monte and their suspension weirdness, but I think it's fair enough.  :high5:

Not like "1.5" isn't just something we just made up for the Lumina anyway.