Addco 7/8" rear sway bars

W30olds

Anyone running one of these on their cars? I found one and was thinking about throwing it on the rear of my 95 SE car with urethane bushings. Would it make a big difference? Thoughts? I believe the man said it was part # 474?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If it's real and not insanely priced it's worth picking up. Those are extinct and sought after.

I've had a hard time finding one, but have a leaf on it. Just waiting to see what the price will be before I commit to the project

Post here if you don't want it. One of us will likely take it. The other performance option is ..... nope that's it.

Will do

You found one?   I looked for a long, long time for one that was one actually in stock somewhere (and not $200+), and couldn't find one to put on my 95 vert.  So last year I ended up buying a Monte Carlo Z34 rear bar from a junkyard (including the mounting brackets) and ordered new rubber bushings for it.  Total cost including shipping was around $80 for the bar, brackets, and new bushings.  The Z34 bar was a very noticeable upgrade, I enjoy it on every corner every day.  

Please let us know if you actually get the 474 bar (is it NOS or used?) and post pictures of it installed.   I'll be jealous.

I also put poly bushings on my front bar, as my vert already had the larger front bar.   I did that first, and it was a little bit of an upgrade over the worn-out original rubber bushings, but the rear bar was the big upgrade. 

You found one? I looked for a long, long time for one that was one actually in stock somewhere (and not $200+), and couldn't find one to put on my 95 vert. So last year I ended up buying a Monte Carlo Z34 rear bar from a junkyard (including the mounting brackets) and ordered new rubber bushings for it. Total cost including shipping was around $80 for the bar, brackets, and new bushings. The Z34 bar was a very noticeable upgrade, I enjoy it on every corner every day.

Please let us know if you actually get the 474 bar (is it NOS or used?) and post pictures of it installed. I'll be jealous.

I also put poly bushings on my front bar, as my vert already had the larger front bar. I did that first, and it was a little bit of an upgrade over the worn-out original rubber bushings, but the rear bar was the big upgrade.

My 95 has the FE3 package from GM. I've also added the poly front bar bushings. Made it very nice up front. The rear is whatever size it was from GM. If this guy ever emails me back I'll ask if he has anymore to sell. The person told me he had it in stock, so just waiting on him to get back to me

Got a price of $220 for the rear sway bar. If anyone wants it the guy said there is one left! Believe that price includes shipping. I'm not going to buy it right now. Got other projects I'm working on. I talked to addco directly on the bar. Call them directly if your interested. Like he told me on 1 left in inventory

• Like 1

It would be nice but that's pretty steep. I'm going to assess the situation and see about a somewhat less conventional solution.

Yes $220 is a bit high for a sway bar to me. So it's still there if anyone wants it. I asked for a better price since it's their last one, but wouldn't go for it.

If he still has it and it comes with brackets/bushings I would be interested in it, unless I can get 7/8 bushings from somewhere else. I tried to order one of these from amazon, I pulled the wait after 4 months.

If he still has it and it comes with brackets/bushings I would be interested in it, unless I can get 7/8 bushings from somewhere else. I tried to order one of these from amazon, I pulled the wait after 4 months.

Call addco. They had one lefr