UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AL

W-body Nationals is set up

Date: June 15th - June 17th

Where: Red roof inn. Toledo OH. 1570 Reynolds rd.

Contact: 419-893-0292 to set up your room. The rates this year are 59.99 per night.

This weekend is the meet. I just wanted to put up some more detailed info for anyone who hasn't been able to make it in the past. The hotel that I have set up for us is the red roof inn in Maumee Ohio. They have worked with us in the past and know our group. The first picture is of the hotel. The overall plans are Friday night, hang out at hotel, eat at Jeds next door. You can see in the screenshot that Jeds is in walking distance. Since we arent sure when everyone will make it in, its nice to be able to eat and be close to the people just making it to the hotel. Saturday morning, head over to Sidecut Park. We will take some pics, and eat there. I have screenshotted the exact place that we will park and grill some burgers and dogs. Saturday after noon, probably go junkyarding or putt putt or really, whatever anyone wants to do. In years past, some have gone to the local gun range as well. Saturday evening, we will eat dinner somewhere close, still working on reservations. Then we will be at the hotel for the evening. Sunday morning, breakfast at Bob Evans. This is also really close. The last picture is the screen shot of Bob Evans compared to the hotel. Once we are done eating we will then depart from there.

I am very sorry that this was thrown together at the last minute but I am also very excited to see many of you that I don't get to see very often and to meet a few new people. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the meet.

post-2779-0-95800100-1528673654_thumb.png

post-2779-0-73583100-1528673688_thumb.pngpost-2779-0-30185300-1528673715_thumb.png

Al Thank you for setting this up for everyone. sadly for me. I got my work schedule and I cant make it. not enough advance notice. which is why I was being a pita about this meet hoping plans would be set earlier. anyways thanx again and hopefully everyone has fun!!

-Jarek

I won't be able to make it this year either, I want to go to one really badly so maybe next year.  Can someone put a video up of all the rides and people and whatever on YouTube?  I would love to see everyone and everything at least that way.

dammit forgot all about the meet when i booked my trip home yesterday, i fly back to AZ the 12th

Edited by jake91

DISCOUNT IS ONLY VALID IF ROOMS ARE BOOKED PRIOR TO 8:00PM (EST) ON JUNE 8th.  Please ensure that you're booked early for this event.  Cancellation is free if outside of 24 hours prior to check-in.

I'm on the fence, really should stay here and try to get something done. If I have a productive week and somebody is in need of a room mate I may 50/50 be attending. I hope I can.

Well get off of the damn fence and be there!

I'm on the fence, really should stay here and try to get something done. If I have a productive week and somebody is in need of a room mate I may 50/50 be attending. I hope I can.

:(

Shitty!!

Please consider arriving Saturday for lunch if you can.  Late is better than never.  It's not a big deal, but if you can come, any chance that you can bring a soldering iron and just a little bit of solder??

We need some Erie representation with no Nunzi there!!

Who all has a hotel room? I just got a call from the hotel, only 4 rooms have been booked, one is mine, one is galens. Just want to make sure that everyone who is going to stay got a room

Who all has a hotel room? I just got a call from the hotel, only 4 rooms have been booked, one is mine, one is galens. Just want to make sure that everyone who is going to stay got a room

I got one Al, just responded on FB.  

Everybody have a great time!  Wish I could make it, next year maybe.  Please take lots of pics and videos too!  Sorry, late to the game and most of you guys are probably already there.  Be safe everyone.