UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jimmyfloyd

Cutlass Conv. Square strut bar and white Parade boot

unsure yet. Not sure if it works, but it has one of the nicest faces I have seen and it has a build date of 1996 on the sticker. Came from the red 94. If it doesn't work, I have a guy I sell them to. 

I might be interested in the parade boot just because they so rare. All my extra funds are limited to fixing what I currently have so if you still have it a few weeks to a month from now we might can talk. I have one already so someone else with a white Vert might want it first.

I'm sorry but the concept of theft lock just cracks me up. I know in a numbers matching car it's one thing but I look at a factory HU and I see a wheel chock.

bump. Open to offers on these. 

Anyone know how to unlock the radio when you don't have the Steering Wheel Controls to press the Mute button on? I am sure it's just a certain resistence on a pin for the connector, but not sure which one. This is the first of these that had this issue with the SWRC

In most cases, the factory stuff wasn’t even worth stealing....

Exactly, I'd save the one you posted for someone else but realistically a factory HU is easily outperformed by one that costs $50 at Wal-Mart.

Don't pass up getting that front strut brace, they ain't easy to find and they make a nice difference! I swear by mine, major improvement. The mechanic who installed my KYB's said he drove the car with and without the brace and even he was impressed. It's some black paint away from being a major upgrade

For shipping, the Strut Bar fits in a 60"x10"x6" box, and I guess the weight to be 8 pounds if you want to check shipping from 14450 via USPS prior to making an offer. 

Unsure on the box size for the parade boot. 

As for offers. Looking around the $100 area for the strut bar. $100-200 for the boot (more if you tell me I'm missing parts and ask me to go see if I can grab them. I will, but it's more time and effort.) 

Radio I am not sure. It looks like it will play, but because the car has Steering wheel controls, i can't hit mute to unlock it at the moment. Still trying to figure out what I need to do for that. It does have the nicest face I have found on a cutlass radio. 

I'll keep that radio in mind at a later time, trying to get some things paid off and really want some STE stuff.  If the STE stuff doesn't happen, I'll get back to you sooner rather than later.

Sign in to follow this