New member from North Dakota

JustanAlias

Hello all...life happened and my GTP spent 2 years in the garage with a smoked trans and a small knock in the motor. I recently aquired a 98 Regal GS, a real found on a farm story, from the original owner with a nicely modded motor and a built trans with 70k and 20k miles. The body and suspension were more or less gone from salty MN winter roads and miles of gravel every day...sad really as it's my favorite wbody 4dr. In the end, his wife wanted it gone and I was the first to call... $700 and I drove it home. Bought a few lotto tickets the same day because I never get that lucky...lol! With renewed interest, I've decided to do the car right over the next 3 years with my son and it'll be his first car...lucky little sh*t. But it does my heart good to see him getting into cars at his age considering some of the alternatives these days. Anyway, I plan on being an active contributing member here and I'm looking forward to getting to know some new people with outstanding taste in cars!

• Like 2