UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Imp558

2018 June W-Body Meet Planning thread

if there is no plans in a week. im done. this is ridiculous. make it the same date same time same place every year that way there are no issues. and people can plan ahead.

umm no. ill drive my own.. good news is the pistons are arriving weds. some maybe it will be done after all. my jeep just drove to maine and back. not sure its going to be good to drive to ohio though. and jens jeep I really don't want to drive that far again although I drove it to Pittsburgh this past year. idk. we shall see.

just figure a date and lets get on with it.

you guys cant decide anything... so im out. I put in my 2 cents.

make it September and its going to be a tough month. just pick something already

I bet tree fitty yall still wont decide anything for then either

Yea this was a little late in the planning but I don't think it was too bad. There is still well over a month but I know the beginning of summer is always so busy. I can see how it is a much bigger deal for someone who is driving a full day to arrive.

I am most likely not going to be able to make it. Honestly, I would have made the same plans I have around that time regardless because they're all either for work or immediate family. If can push my trip to Philly to the weekend after that then I would totally make it, but the people are leaving the country. 

Edited by vipmiller803

Is there a high probability of a fall meet?

I’m hoping so, are usually don’t have much trouble in June but this year just happens to be very busy for me to where I can’t switch work off of that weekend

I would like to start planning a fall meet very soon. That way it's getting set up 4-5 months in advance. This was way too late to try and set up a meet and I'll take the blame for the poor planning.

Hey guys. Somebody call me...bout to head that way from Akron. I wanna see where everyone's at. Who can split a room with me? LukeZ34 just helped me successfully log back in here after 2 months of bs with my work computer and iPhone destroying my online identity.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk