UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
XJ-Wagon

WTB Driver Door latch assembly for 93-94 2 Door part no. 16627179

I really need a driver side door latch assembly, gm part no. 16627179.  Fits 93 - 94 Cutlass Supreme 2 door with power locks and also fits 93 Regal's.

I do not know the differences in the other years, or why they have different part nos. listed.

I am ready to pay now if anybody can help.

Thanks.

post-8622-0-12868500-1517438124_thumb.jpg

I wonder what's different over the years. It isn't possible to disassemble your old one, clean, and reassemble? A different p/n latch might not be right but could share parts with yours.

Not to hi-jack....but,

on that door handle, I could use a AAA good drivers side (Coupe), the clear is beginning to delaminate, mine are spotless accept for this annoyance.

Not to hi-jack....but,

on that door handle, I could use a AAA good drivers side (Coupe), the clear is beginning to delaminate, mine are spotless accept for this annoyance.

Since I'm looking for coupe door latches, I'll be happy to look for that, too...but the experience I had with my '95 Cutlass convertible...it's pretty difficult these days to find unbroken door handles, and almost all of them I see are in really sad shape for paint, you may do well to have yours repainted.

That said, I've gotten lucky before, and if I do, I'll remember to grab one for you.

Since I'm looking for coupe door latches, I'll be happy to look for that, too...but the experience I had with my '95 Cutlass convertible...it's pretty difficult these days to find unbroken door handles, and almost all of them I see are in really sad shape for paint, you may do well to have yours repainted.

That said, I've gotten lucky before, and if I do, I'll remember to grab one for you.

Thx very much........ items as such are made of *unbotanium* up here.

taking a close look at them the clear appears to be a plastic lamination over the black, when the weather outside is hot the clear begins to lift away from the handle causing a bubble to form in the center of the handle. At this time of year the clear shrinks to tightly fit the handle, you can't see the issue at all.