One more in the GPF migration

derpyimp

I was only a member on grandprixforums for a couple weeks before it died lol. I lurked most of the 3800-oriented forums for over a year before finally jumping in once I got a supercharged car and a little money for mods. First I had a N/A 2005 Impala, then I got married and it became my wife's car. So I bought a 2004 GTP Comp-G for $2200. Currently working on mods for it and trying to decide what pulley I'll end up slapping on.post-10892-0-45813400-1515039618_thumb.jpgpost-10892-0-54884600-1515039617_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hahaha yeah my dad gave them to me with matching tires after the Intrigue developed a rod knock, probably because my younger brother (who drove it) didn't pay attention to the oil level. Honestly, I think they look better on the Impala than they did on the Intrigue.

Thanks, but it looks a lot better from the back than the front lol. Previous owner apparently wasn't too concerned about scratching the paint and hitting things. I still got lucky on that price though. It did need a few minor things, but I think I got a pretty good deal.