UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
WarStryker13

WTB 04+ GP stuffs

I figure I should toss up a WTB thread, just because there's quite a few tiny little things I've been looking for but no way of getting on my own. JY's up here ain't got nuffin.

So, Starting with the little stuff...

L67/L32 belt tensioner stud, (the one that goes into the side of the head and slides through the bracket) WITH the nut.

3.6/3.8 modular pulley (already have the hub)

04+ GP shift knob screw (Unless someone knows exactly what thread that screw is...)

05+ GP rear cupholders

And on to the bigger stuff:

(Most of this I probably wouldn't buy right now, unless a really good deal comes up. Until then, I'll probably just find people who have them and when I'm no longer broke I can waste more money on aesthetics of a turd rather than actually needed maintenance parts. lol)

Chrome vent rings

04+ HUD

SE front lip

SE rear diffuser

Decent quad exhaust tips (might have been offered to me before by someone, can't remember, just tired of pig-nose)

Everything to add it. How much you think? I see them decently often but never in good shape

I'll have to double check, but usually I can ship everything for under $100 anywhere in the us (they usually charge a bit for the projector). But I'll pm you when I know for sure.

I've got the full chrome ring set whenever you're interested.

Not sure if you're still searching for L32 injectors but I still have those, and a cheap 5 button DIC if interested.

Which shifter screw are you meaning?

I'll have to double check, but usually I can ship everything for under $100 anywhere in the us (they usually charge a bit for the projector). But I'll pm you when I know for sure.

USPS is $18 and some change for a large flat rate box. That's 12"X12"X6"

I've got the full chrome ring set whenever you're interested.

Not sure if you're still searching for L32 injectors but I still have those, and a cheap 5 button DIC if interested.

Which shifter screw are you meaning?

The one holding the entire shift knob onto the shaft... lol that sounds dirty.

What color are the backings to the rings?

And  the injectors are pretty low on my list of priorities right now, I've got a laundry list of stuff to deal with first... lol

The one holding the entire shift knob onto the shaft... lol that sounds dirty.

What color are the backings to the rings?

And  the injectors are pretty low on my list of priorities right now, I've got a laundry list of stuff to deal with first... lol

Yeah I remember you saying about the maintenance. Just thought I'd mention it :)

Here's the rings: https://imgur.com/a/FnsyY

I should have a couple of those shifter screws around too.

Yeah I remember you saying about the maintenance. Just thought I'd mention it :)

Here's the rings: https://imgur.com/a/FnsyY

I should have a couple of those shifter screws around too.

woot, right color. I figured the vent rings came apart, I've just never seen them apart. Makes installing easier, actually, because I still need to pull the dash fully apart and finish cleaning it out... Salt isn't good for car interiors.

Got a basically new ZZP 3.6 for ya.

also have the screw rattling around somewhere, since I'm rocking this shifter:

Yeah, I'm wanting to swap out the factory blob for something that feels better myself, but I haven't found exactly what I'm looking for...

Which is why I'm missing that screw. I pulled the knob off to measure the shaft, then dropped it into the abyss under the console. :D I've looked for it but it's somewhere under the floor pan, under the shift linkage, under the console... lol