Yep, another from GPF.

Industrialfish

Hey folks. Matt/industrialfish here from GPF. Was fairly active there over the past 6 years I've had my 2005 GTP. Hope to continue to contribute to the scene here.

post-10870-0-22741100-1513993560_thumb.jpg

post-10870-0-40090200-1513993772_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I had no idea what was going on with the GPF site until today when godaddy suspended the site. When I googled it to find out, I found a bunch of familiar faces talking about it here.

Welcome! Very nice, Hey what kind of splitter is that? I mean was it a universal that you worked or was it marketed as a direct fit?

I'm putting one on my next one to keep my bumper from eating cones.

• Like 1

Welcome! Very nice, Hey what kind of splitter is that? I mean was it a universal that you worked or was it marketed as a direct fit?

I'm putting one on my next one to keep my bumper from eating cones.

It's actually a Grand Prix OEM, the 2006 Special Edition one, with a rubber "universal" extra lip.

It's actually a Grand Prix OEM, the 2006 Special Edition one, with a rubber "universal" extra lip.

Ahh, I thought it was OEM looking but the way it sits at the wheel well had me believing it wasn't.

I have to do a hard plastic one beneath the bumper if I want it to eat cones with any ferocity.

That's one sharp looking '05. My '04 doesn't look anywhere near that good. Although it leaves with the kitchen sink now, if it hooks, that is. Welcome!

It only looks good after a wash and wax for a few hours lol.

I wish I would have archived my build thread from GPF. I'll make a member's ride thread or equivalent soon.

Full exhaust from block to bumper, full suspension, pulley/pump/injectors/e85 etc.

Welcome to the forum! That's a sharp looking GP. Almost makes me wish I had one.

I had no idea what was going on with the GPF site until today when godaddy suspended the site. When I googled it to find out, I found a bunch of familiar faces talking about it here.

Well that escalated quickly. Last week, the site was supposedly "renewed" but displayed that they were "fixing the site" and to "keep bookmarks" or whatever. 

wow...

One more from GPF. Lots of great people there and info! Poof gone. I have 3 GP’s. 2003 GTP, 2007 GT and an 2008 base that I work on. All have over 200k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...