Noisy upper motor mounts.

ron350

The rubber in my upper motor mounts are old and dried out and making noises.

I found the GM part # for the strut mounts that are wish bone shaped but nothing for the other mounts that bolts to the radiator support.

GM strut mounts are part #10230877.

Has any one tried to repair these upper mounts using windshield urethane?

I'm ashamed to say I did indeed, in 2010 or so. It was ugly and they still move quite a bit. For real a wrecking yard pair is the best deal.

I get the idea of wanting to buy them new or repair them but they're sooooo abundant at a yard there's a bunch to choose from for cheap.

No, but I have personally used 3M DP604NS (400ml two stage tube) urethane adhesive to stiffen a worn engine mount on one of my old Turbo dodges.

What turbo Dodges have you owned?  Growing up, my mom had a 86 Chrysler Lebaron GTS Turbo.  It was quick and I loved the digital dash in it.  Maroon with maroon cloth interior and manual windows/locks.  Had the aluminum wheels with the small holes on the outside of the rim like this car.  I learned how to drive in that car and so I'm a little nostalgic on these Chrysler products.

https://maine.craigslist.org/cto/d/1986-chrysler-lebaron-gts/6362598065.html

The part # I was looking for was GM # 10271462.

Strange that Rock Auto shows these parts but not listed under motor mounts for my 96 Regal.

Anchor 2866

DEA A2866

What turbo Dodges have you owned?  Growing up, my mom had a 86 Chrysler Lebaron GTS Turbo.  It was quick and I loved the digital dash in it.  Maroon with maroon cloth interior and manual windows/locks.  Had the aluminum wheels with the small holes on the outside of the rim like this car.  I learned how to drive in that car and so I'm a little nostalgic on these Chrysler products.

https://maine.craigslist.org/cto/d/1986-chrysler-lebaron-gts/6362598065.html

I've been driving Mopars all my life, honestly, my wife is the GM follower, the 1st car purchased in '86 was an 86 Lancer ES turbo 1, along the way I've picked up an '88 Shadow Turbo 1, an 89 Lancer Shelby Turbo II, a 90 Shadow Competition Turbo IV, a 91 Shadow ES, a 92 Shadow ES. All but the last car were manuals seeing as my wife also needed to use the car as a daily driver. They are all gone now, I'm completely out of Chrysler's, of all those cars I miss the Competition, that was a real wolf in sheep's clothing.