1995 gtp how to turbo it?

TpottsThe1

I definitely missed the post about the book. I will check that out. Amd the turbo kit has the To4-60e turbo. From the description basically getting everything else for free lol. But I'm not going to buy any of that stuff yet. I agree completely about the obd 2 swap and then the better tranny. now that I know I can do that I'm definitely going to start there and the 96 intakes. Because the tranny and tuning are my biggest issues I was having. I figured as much about the injectors but wanted to know for sure. I also had a question about spark gap I hear 2 often .60 and .45 which one is the best? And should I make a thread about the 4t65e tranny questions I'm going to have soon? I need to do some research before hand. Because when I decide not to do the motor swap I gave up on the thought of that tranny in this car but now I know different just the tranny is going to help out alot lol. Thankyou again everyone I love this.