4t60 transmission rebuild

NCTyphoonKid

http://www.transgo.com/products.php?cat=4T60E&homeinclude=catalog&category_id=105&parent_id=105

Shift kit and accumulator parts.

I've come to appreciate Transgo shift kits vs. B&M or other "famous names".

There's a bunch of different wiring changes on the 4T60E, at the big round connector.  For example, I can't swap a 92 Euro 3.4 trans into a '93 Euro 3.4 car.  I have a Kent-Moore "special tool" that can shift the transmission into all the different gears, but there's a bunch of different wiring adapters depending on what application the trans is configured for.  I don't have many of the wiring adapters.

I was just curious because my 95 gtp has a 4t60-e and am considering a obd2 swap and 4t65e or 65e hd swap but if I could rebuilt my tranny better with better parts which woukd be cheaper? This forum is so helpful and so hurtful hahaha I think I get something figured then a new piece of info changes everything.

But also I think major internals are the 4t60e problems woukd those 2 parts really fix it or would I still destory the tranny? It says u don't even have to remove the tranny for proper installation. Uhhh are they sure?