UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Imp558

W-Body.com 2018 Calendar Submissions

What's the price for one?

Can't be worse than last year, the only place I could find was just crazy for a calendar. In years past we used a different company but they are no longer doing calendars.

When will they be ready for order? 

Also the car is fine all fixed it was the E63. I finally got an MRI and looks like knee surgery is in my near future. 

That does suck but I'm glad your ok!  Sorry to hear about the knee surgery and hopefully everything will heal ok.  I don't want to be insensitive or make you mad but thank god it wasn't the International!  I think I would of probably killed the person who hit you if it was the Olds.

94 Olds Vert - 1

digitaloutsider - 1

Imp558 - 1

Grandprix1 - 1

redgrandprix - 1

Megavolt-380 - 2

Mitchellman - 2

Galaxie500XL - 1

Nas Escobar - 1

RichE-777  - 1

Edited by rich_e777

Hey Guys sorry I've been MIA - crazy with work and then got sick back-to-back. Damn daycare.

I'm putting it together, and will figure out pricing. It will be inexpensive. Any idea on what it cost (all in shipped) last year? want to make sure I undercut that by a good deal before I buy the paper etc.

Keep me posted with quantity.

Yeah, you beat the last printer by $6. I think Cafepress was really cheap like under $10 which may explain why they no longer do it. The ones from last year were noticeably higher quality.

FYI - I've got 12 printed on the better quality paper, and accidentally printed 3 on regular paper because the stupid printed decided to be stupid.

Since I hate wasting, I wonder if anyone would be interested in the regular paper versions for a couple bucks less, IE:

Quantity 12 (28 lb paper) = $12.50 shipped

Quantity 3 (20 lb paper) = $10 shipped

I'll open up ordering this evening. If nobody wants the 20 lb version, I'll have to print a few more.

Ordering is open! 

Please PM me with Address and Quantity, and whether you want the normal or "cheaper" version-- I will respond with my paypal address so that I can keep track of when the $10 version is sold out.

Please stick to the quantity you originally posted, and then when this list is run out, I'll see if I'm able to do another print run.

Any questions please let me know. Hope you like them, and if you don't... you can fire me next year  :)