UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Imp558

W-Body.com 2018 Calendar Submissions

Just like this year, the 3 members with the highest quality images (in MB) are going in the 3 summer months for 2018. Last year Shawn and I actually had the highest quality, this year Mitchellman handed our asses to us with a 9.1 MB image submission! I'm actually using a different one of his images (which is still top 3 quality) because that GS looks so crazy hot from the side.

Summer car Members:

Mitchellman

94 olds vert

rich_e777

Also Megavolt submitted enough truly stunning images to compile a whole calendar just on that one car, spent a lot of time narrowing that one down!

If I don't have it out to Cully77 tonight, I will tomorrow, still chasing some missing info and adding some of the captions.

Looks like a great calendar so far guys.

Just looked at the size of my photos and am a little concerned they seem really small

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Do you want to send higher quality ones? I can re-do them tonight. It only takes a couple minutes.

Do you want to send higher quality ones? I can re-do them tonight. It only takes a couple minutes.

I just did actually, same ones the gxp pic is 2.6Mb but the tgp photo i can find is still only 276kb

I just did actually, same ones the gxp pic is 2.6Mb but the tgp photo i can find is still only 276kb

Ok, I'm on it. I'll swap them and send them to Cully77 now

I just sent another email im sorry. Got both the originals, 2.1MB and 2.6MB so hopefully those are better

Does anybody know what year 2001goldGTP's Cutlass it? I think it's an International.

Yeah Imp, it's a 1990 International.  I remembered from a conversation I had awhile back with him.  Very nice car.

Sorry, I wish my car was presentable and more out in the open to take better pics but don't feel it's up to par right now. Can't wait to see the finished calendar!

Same. I parked under a tree and I need to wash all the filth off my Z34 and Cutlass.