UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Imp558

W-Body.com 2018 Calendar Submissions

In my opinion the flag picture is the best. That would be perfect for July.

That was the way it was used a few years ago, it’s still my favorite too. I have it hung up at work. The other guys ask don’t you have an AMG Mercedes and I’m like yeah but that’s my partner in crime.

We got 10 cars from 9 members. Still need a couple more so I'm pushing the date out to Monday, Nov 7th so we have one more weekend to get them in. Let's remember this is our community calendar so there's no tryouts ... every car on the forum is family here and we want to see them in the calendar if possible.

I love it, beautiful car and I like that it's a four door. Sometimes I think four doors don't get enough love. Would like to enter my car in but I feel like it's just not good enough yet. Hopefully someday.

There HAS to be a good angle to shoot it from. You're an active member and it would be great to have your car in there. My new Gran Sport is going in and it's no prize.

Still haven't tallied these up. I'll get a number by the end of the week and start compiling images to send to print this weekend. Any last minute entries should still have a couple / few days while I get some free time.

I want to get these compiled so we aren't late with the calender again this year and we have time to get them before new years.

Edit: Megavolt's car looks better every time I see it, wow!

Edited by Imp558

There HAS to be a good angle to shoot it from. You're an active member and it would be great to have your car in there. My new Gran Sport is going in and it's no prize.

We dont care about the cars. It's 90% about the people and 10% about the cars.

Thank you for the kind words!  Imp, I do think your GS is VERY NICE and you should be proud!  I would gladly own any of these W's before I would buy some new everyone has the same thing ride.

I might play around this weekend and maybe get some better shots, it's kind of hard though since it doesn't run and it's in a small one car garage.