UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Imp558

W-Body.com 2018 Calendar Submissions

It's that time of year for taking Calendar pictures!

So this year will be just a little different with the Calendar, submitting pictures will be the same as last year but with a shiny new disposable address since my personal Email is so full of spam.

Please make submissions to wbodycalendar@gmail.com please don't post them here because the forum will knock the quality down.

1) Username

2) Vehicle info (1984 Fiat Ritmo)

3) Please put additional info you want listed with the Vehicle info (1984 Fiat Ritmo, L67 Swapped)

4) Location, either city you live or a place where the pic was taken

Remember the highest quality images will be able to work solo on a page, but lower quality images will be grainy so the higher quality images will have the 3 summer months and the lower quality images will fan out in either direction from there.

Please don't be offended if you don't get a full page, I try to get every member in that submits a picture so sometimes we have to share a page a member or two, again this happens with image quality to get us past the grainy image thing so it works well anyways.

I will be compiling and making the images this year and Cully77 will be handling the billing/printing/shipping, he will have a post in this thread to go over that end.

Deadline for submissions will be Halloween, that's easy to remember.

I have to go over it with Cully77, but if we're just printing out the image of a calendar I think it would be neat to do some dates on there if members wanted to put submit a birthday.

If he's using some kind of software that may not work.

Looking forward to this! I'll add more details when we get further along, but the gist of it is:

Once we receive all the images, I will lay out the calendar in InDesign. 

Any dates & whatnot should be no problem to add.

I'll determine my cost + shipping and update the thread with pricing/ordering.

Again, this won't be quite Snapfish (or pick your site) quality, but I think you'll be more than happy with it, and save quite a few $$$.

If anybody has one of the mymonte calendars I made many moons ago, it will be same or better quality.

I'm planning to use supplies I currently have (plastic coil bind and acetate covers), but if people have desire to up the quality to something like metal coil and some sort of custom cover, we could talk about what the additional costs would be.

If any questions, you can always PM me.

Edit - Also FU photobucket. 

Edited by Cully77

With that ... members who would like their birthday to appear in the calendar please put that info with your submission. If you aren't submitting a picture feel free to email your birthday for inclusion just the same. I'll spin that data into a text file to pass up to Cully77.

Edited by Imp558

I'm thinking of putting the GS (when it gets here), the Regal, and the Monte in a row and shooting them from a front corner. Then the GS would be hiding the damage to the Regal's ass.

Would anybody be against having a car that's technically totalled in the Calendar if the damage is hidden? It did carry me over half of the year.

I'm thinking of putting the GS (when it gets here), the Regal, and the Monte in a row and shooting them from a front corner. Then the GS would be hiding the damage to the Regal's ass.

Would anybody be against having a car that's technically totalled in the Calendar if the damage is hidden? It did carry me over half of the year.

Only if I can submit a picture of my in progress Z34.

I think I have a total of one picture I would think is worthy. Honestly, the buick gets so little love with me stretched thin lately. Anyway, back to the picture... The car wasn't extra clean or shiny. It was just at a marina with a calm lake in the background. I need to remember to dig it up.

Only 6 submissions so far guys, I was hoping to have everything compiled by Halloween to give the printer more time. Does anybody need more time?

Also SUPER COOL that this thread got pinned! Thanks to the staff member who hooked us up!

Edited by Imp558