New to forum, 03 Limited "Midnight"

03limitedmidnight

Hey there, new to the forums, but on pretty much every facebook page I can find for GP/3800/ W Body stuff. I have an 03 Limited Edition I call Midnight, not too many performance mods, looking for a catback exhaust setup atm though. Otherwise just have cosmetics done, black powdercoated rims, Pontiac mudflaps, roof rails, new LED tails, drilled and slotted rotors, painted red calipers. Definitely plan on keeping this car for a while though, it's spoiled me with all its features.

post-10714-0-94669400-1496244985_thumb.jpg

post-10714-0-80592500-1496244996_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Welcome! Very nice!!! Love how clean it is. What tips are on the back? I like those

Thanks!! They're the stock tips that come on 40th anniversary editions, limited editions, and special editions iirc

Thanks!! They're the stock tips that come on 40th anniversary editions, limited editions, and special editions iirc

Oh I want some of those so bad!!! Only ones I find people want atleast $50 for them. I'd only pay like $30 for them. They look nice though.

Oh I want some of those so bad!!! Only ones I find people want atleast $50 for them. I'd only pay like $30 for them. They look nice though.

I want to get new exhaust really soon, I'd sell them for $30 if you still wanted them by the time I got rid of them

Did you do HID in your fog lights? I got yellow HIDs for one of ours but wasn't sure how they would do.

No I had LEDs in there with yellow fog light tape over the lenses, but it turned it green and output sucked so I went back to Halogens, WAY better output, did you ever install your HIDs?

I did, but they're white, still have the yellow bulbs. That car has HID headlights too. It's nice, my car doesn't have driving lights so I wired the lows with the highs so I could have 4 HIDs on gloomy nights. A friend of mine owns hidlook.com.

I did, but they're white, still have the yellow bulbs. That car has HID headlights too. It's nice, my car doesn't have driving lights so I wired the lows with the highs so I could have 4 HIDs on gloomy nights. A friend of mine owns hidlook.com.

That's awesome, and which car, the one in your photo? I've never been on hidlook.com, I'll have to check it out

Welcome!  I'm around you, up in Roselle.

Oh pretty close then. a lot of Illinois guys I feel haha

That's awesome, and which car, the one in your photo? I've never been on hidlook.com, I'll have to check it out

Driving and low beams in her 96 SSEI, I'll be doing the high beam conversions soon on that. My Regal has high and low, I think I may do 55w ballasts for highs on both cars this summer.

Welcome to the forum! I love that color. 

Thanks! same here haha I looked for weeks before finding this car because I love this color so much

Driving and low beams in her 96 SSEI, I'll be doing the high beam conversions soon on that. My Regal has high and low, I think I may do 55w ballasts for highs on both cars this summer.

Yeah I want better headlights, but want to invest in Retros

I want to get new exhaust really soon, I'd sell them for $30 if you still wanted them by the time I got rid of them

Sorry for taking so long to reply. Yeah I'd take them just let me know