ideas for my exhaust

kennyb13126

so what options do I have when replacing the exhaust on my 92? its really just the muffler/tailpipe section that needs to be replaced, I have one that is rusted thru, so I should replace them both. what should I go with that looks and sounds good.

I put on a pair of Dynaflows.  They had a muffler with flaps on the intake that lessened the drone.  I had first put on a pair of Magnaflows and the drone was deadly.  I also put on a set if SS Magnaflow dual tips and I think it looks pretty nice...

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/mpe-35167

I ended up with an extra set of them so I would be more than happy to sell them at a discount :)

What engine does your car have? It may not seem like much, but each engine sounds differently with different mufflers. For example Flowmaster Delta Flow mufflers sound good on a 3.1 but would sound like ass on a 3800. 

I personally would recommend Borla. More expensive but the sound they put out are nice. I used to run that on my old 02 V6 Camaro. It didn't have a V8 sound but it held its own with that 3800

I second the borla thing. I put them on when I still had the 3400. Left on when I 3800 swapped. Sounded great on both. On the other car I had I ran flowmasters on the 3100.....I'll never own another flowmaster

I second the borla thing. I put them on when I still had the 3400. Left on when I 3800 swapped. Sounded great on both. On the other car I had I ran flowmasters on the 3100.....I'll never own another flowmaster

What was bad about the Flowmaster?

so I never guessed i should have crawled under and looked at it before I asked..I never thought it was a single outlet muffler with a set of dual tips...I do like the looks of that 95 and may be inetrested in buying that spare set from you. thanks for the replies everybody

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

so I never guessed i should have crawled under and looked at it before I asked..I never thought it was a single outlet muffler with a set of dual tips...I do like the looks of that 95 and may be inetrested in buying that spare set from you. thanks for the replies everybody

l went to a custom exhaust place

Can’t remember but in the same category as flow masters

At first it sounded like a lawn mower without a muffler, he added a resonator , sounds good but with top up it kinda bass sounding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk058fed84d91bc5dc13512f9d4c427b0f.jpgl used an oval exhaust tip

Not sure if the photo shows the tips well enough.