DOH, pulled a connector while filling up freon

95whitevert

Grrr, so I notice after I finished up topping off the Freon (getting to need the a/c now)  that I might have pulled out a connector.  It is connector PED 19 and for the life of me, I can't seem to figure out where it goes.  The MAS connectors look right, so I am not sure where this goes.  I have the 3.4l engine.  Any help would be appreciated.

See attached picture.  The connector comes out of the wires containing MAS and air intake connectors so my guess it has something to do with the air intake system. 

post-3147-0-79134700-1494974971_thumb.jpg

That was already loose, it's a fuel pump prime connector. Check continuity to the pins beneath the fuel pump relay to verify but I'm like 99% sure.

• Like 1

YAY!  Thanks for the info.  BTW I just put the convertible back on the road.  It has been about 2 years since I driven it more than a couple of miles.  Completely re-did the underneath, replaced the fuel lines, gas tank, brake lines and removed about hundred pounds of rust from everything else under there and then coated the entire bottom.  Replaced the rear window moldings, got the interior lights working, fixed the windshield molding and replaced the antenna.  Hopefully that keeps her on the road for a few more years.  While she isn't 1969 Cutlass, I see more of them on the road than I do my 1995 :)