06 suspension maintenance

Psych0matt

So, I'm about ready to get my parts list together/ordered for spring maintenance on the 06. I want to make sure I'm not missing anything or forgetting something.

control arms with ball joins already on them

inner/outer tie rods, or just ends?

front/rear struts

strut mounts and/or bearings? (are the front and rear bearings the same? I can only find fronts on rockauto)

montor/trans mounts

I already have new lowering springs and motor mount spacers

It's just been a long time since I've done any suspension work and want to get everything once and do it all as soon as it warms up

Not familiar with the 3rd gens but you`ll probably be ok with just outer tie rods unless you suspect something. How about trailing arms and sway bar bushings?

Looking at rockauto it shows just a few rear ABS hub assemblies for your car but they only have 1 each

DORMAN 951070 

SKF BR930075

ACDELCO 512357

I don't have abs so I'm not worried about that. Other than some popping up front it's mostly otherwise in good shape. I'm putting new struts on for maintenance since I have no idea how old they are and figure I'll do other things while down there that make sense. The trailing arms seem to be in fine shape, haven't really looked at the sway bars but from feel they're pretty tight.

Added 2 outer tie rods. The GR2s are only because they're only about $20 more with a rebate than the gabriels.