UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
AL

3800/W-body Gathering Meet - Detroit, MI - July 1, 2017

I didn't fuck up, the cops never came and I didn't sneak around. As a result they didn't care what I did and I did what I wanted. My Son is the same way, by stepson and Daughter not so much.

my teenage years were about the same, they would just ask "how late are you going to be out?" And I would tell them something like 2 AM, but usually I'd be home around 1130 LOL

I regret everytime this thread is bumped I didnt make 2017. If theres another one I`m just getting in something and driving vs trying to do last minute projects.

i'm sad I missed the one with the cops and the prostitutes, but I was at the one where we were called "soft as cupcakes "

Edit: oh yes, and the Bxx Evans roof

I regret everytime this thread is bumped I didnt make 2017. If theres another one I`m just getting in something and driving vs trying to do last minute projects.

Prepare, there's another coming up. If the 3800 Gathering happens some of us are going, and we may still do a W-Body meet. If the 3800 gathering doesn't happen we will definitely do a W-Body meet. This should be a good one too- Jarek's car should make it's debut there and it'll be my GS's first time at a meet.

Man, I've been trying to go to a meet since 2013 but my finances never hold up. I'm hoping to do 2018 if there is a meet and I actually have some money saved up, the real question is how much I will spend putting the car together. Cavalier won't go since the trans leaks and the engine has never ran right. I honestly suspect a computer but that's a different topic.

i'm sad I missed the one with the cops and the prostitutes, but I was at the one where we were called "soft as cupcakes "

Edit: oh yes, and the Bxx Evans roof

What about the one with the Nunzi book? Or was that not at a meet?

Prepare, there's another coming up. If the 3800 Gathering happens some of us are going, and we may still do a W-Body meet. If the 3800 gathering doesn't happen we will definitely do a W-Body meet. This should be a good one too- Jarek's car should make it's debut there and it'll be my GS's first time at a meet.

Man, at this point it's about being able to keep the cash for it. I have it saved up but I'm one of those people where nothing in their life goes right. I'm hoping to take the Cutlass but at this point it looks like a straight bucket. I need to wash it to see how bad it is. 

I still want to bring my 06, but I hate not driving the gtp.

You need to find another driver. Maybe someone that doesn't have a W.

I was at the one where we were called "soft as cupcakes "

y'all is softa then muffuckin cupcakes

I think about it often, oddly enough,

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who would like to hear the whole story behind this.

Edited by Imp558

i may have been more than a  few mouthfuls into  a fifth of vodka at this point, but a whistling parking lot pharmacist was looking to sell us some of whatever the hell he was holding at the time and when none of us were biting(I think), that line came out.

from what I remember, anyway.