Who knows their wheels?

sampuppy1

Anyone know what wheels these are? Wondering if they were still in production. If not I want to find a similar style wheel. Love how they look. ec1e28b27b4e622b891c99cfad5a7a79.jpg

Sent from a flagged XT1254

Tyler/T-Unit

They're bonne gxp wheels

2005-pontiac-bonneville-gxp-cars-in-avon

However... They look almost more like Alessio F1s, I had some on my cutlass (and wish I could find them again)

$_86.JPG

I'm with you on the alessio. But if they aren't produced anymore I don't wanna pay the premium. It's not THAT nice of a car.

Tyler/T-Unit

I can't remember what those are called.  For some reason, I want to say they're discontinued.  That car was owned by "dean" on the Regal GS site.  Let me see if I can find what they are.

Alright. So here's the rundown. I've zoomed, googled, zoomed more and determined in no scientific manner that the wheels on this vehicle....are alessio f1s no longer in production, way out of my price point if found, aka: unobtainium. 8dc9cf90540278871b3481123f386637.jpg67aa39519e46c206d19951be224a94d5.jpg

I have however done some looking. And found a few 17s that pique my interest.

First the Voxx/Pulse P7 in this chrome/machined finish. The finish puts me off a little. I haven't seen anything like that until now. Doesn't look bad though. ce86ff00a9b2b6ad1c864f6659ab50e6.jpg

ea48e6aa133d388454b9f668eb453b58.jpg

Next is the sport edition f11. Can't find anyone with a visualizer but they seem to be the closest to the alessio 39ddea30779201b356b19be77be1fa0e.jpg

Tyler/T-Unit

the more I think about it the more I wish I would have kept them. Oh well, they were sacrificed so I could have nice wheels on the blazer I only had for a year. I don't think they'd look good on either of the GPs anyway

I hate when they engrave the brand name on a spoke on a chrome wheel. Makes it look tacky. You have the center cap, use that to denote your brand. Damn.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
I like those too. After the rash of body damage that had proceeded to ruin my mint condition car, I have decided to hold off on visual mods in the hopes my luck turns before I destroy anymore aftermarket visual enhancements.

Tyler/T-Unit

• 2 months later...

I found a set of these 2 hours away for about 200 bucks cheaper than I could get them new with only 300 miles on them. I may end up buying them. 4d62bbceb49fe010a85d968b781c3547.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

I'm leaning towards the sport editions. The stance wheels only come. In 19+ and I'm not putting 19s on the car.

Sent from my XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit