94 Vert - original paint

charger66k

Found this beauty, replaced top, otherwise good.

3.4 DOHC, 90K miles,in shop today for driver seat re-up

Drives great, love it. Too bad winter's almost here.

post-8415-0-92789600-1477501564_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Sweet colour mine is white I swear half of the very out there are white.It would be nice to find one like that what year is it?by the interior I suspect 95?

Judging by production numbers on this forum, it's 1 of 7!!

Guess I'll be very careful to keep it original.

My wife picked it out. The seller inherited it and found it "too girly" for him.

Lucky for us.

• Like 1

Too girly? That's a laugh, sounds like to me he don't know jack about cars. They were more than capable of holding their own with the competion of the day. I`ll wager a Cutlass Convertible will turn a few more heads than a Mustang or Camaro of that vintage.

Ive got a white `95 I bought from a member here that I really haven't driven a lot either. I love these cars despite some parts being near impossible to find. I recommend getting the full volume service manuals and really give the convertible components a good inspection/clean and lube.

• Like 1

Too girly? That's a laugh, sounds like to me he don't know jack about cars. They were more than capable of holding their own with the competion of the day. I`ll wager a Cutlass Convertible will turn a few more heads than a Mustang or Camaro of that vintage.

Ive got a white `95 I bought from a member here that I really haven't driven a lot either. I love these cars despite some parts being near impossible to find. I recommend getting the full volume service manuals and really give the convertible components a good inspection/clean and lube.

As someone who owns a Black 94, I can attest that my Cutlass has definitely gotten me more attention than my Camaro when I had that car. This also despite the fact that it's clearly a project car in the inside.

"Girly" is the last thing that could be used to describe the car. I usually get the comment that it looks like "a drug dealer's car" .