TGP Forum

Heartbeat1991

whos missing

*cough*

By the way, if anyone missed out on the TGP VIN list when I posted it about half a year ago, let me know and I'll upload another copy or maybe I can send it to Shaun to have it hosted somewhere on the site or elsewhere(?).

Edited by mfewtrail
  • Like 2

I'm not on the forums nearly as much as I used to be, but I visit here and TGPforums at least once a month.  Seems like most people have migrated to the Facebook groups.

*ahem*

Point being theres more than 4... again i am sorry for my failures and will patiently await for another person i've overlooked to step forward lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I'm not on the forums nearly as much as I used to be, but I visit here and TGPforums at least once a month.  Seems like most people have migrated to the Facebook groups.

Facebook killed the forum communities.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I am going to be starting new build thread pretty soon. It is going to be a w-body exclusive. no fed book. 

I had a busy last few years working overtime and building fences around the house so the race shop was a wood shop... I will get back to busting knuckles after all that is outta the way

• Like 3

I am going to be starting new build thread pretty soon. It is going to be a w-body exclusive. no fed book.

I had a busy last few years working overtime and building fences around the house so the race shop was a wood shop... I will get back to busting knuckles after all that is outta the way

Welcome back

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk