convertible sill trim

cutty collector

I am new to the w-board I am a former gm grand master tech.Finally managed to get my hands on a 93 cutlass convertible .This girl needs some work but I think she is a diamond in the rough .She has been garaged since new but shows her age in places .One of the worst is the sill plate trim it is cracked on both sides with the drivers side actually missing about 2-3 inches .What are you guys doing to repair/replace these pieces ? I haven't been able to even find a parts car here in S.W Ontario Canada pls Help!!

I have no other info you will have to call them and see, I am in Austin Texas but scour the salvage yard inventories all over North America.

they are about 2 hrs from me might be worth a look though will maybe call down next week

Imp558 put me onto car-parts.com, a very useful resource previously unknown to me.

In Quebec we have Kenny U-Pulls. Haven't been but friends are impressed with the business model.

We sort of lost track of the original question. what are you guys doing for repair or replacement of these long sill plates/interior rear trim panels?

I guess your answer is to look thru the junk yards and get whatever you can. if the yard is 2 hours away, you may want to make a list and grab what you can. either that or you could watch craigslist and pick up a parts car if you can get one cheap enough. ebay may be another avenue

I think he's talking about the ones that go from the rear side windows and around the the trunk/3Rd brake light. 

Thanks for the clarification. I actually went to the junkyard last Sunday, and I got 2 of those (left and right) froma coupe. Those actually run from the front of the door, and meet the big piece that carries the rear speaker grill, at the screw infront of the pillar. I got them for 10 bucks for the pair.

mine are 1 piece for my 93 right from the a pillar back .I found a pair like you describe for a 2 door coupe in the wrong colour but grabbed them anyways thought maybe I could make them work but would love to know if someone has used these and how they worked?