Thinking of swapping Supercharger Pulley To Smaller Size for a bit of an upgrade, Would like Some Opinions

Daermos

Ok so i have decided i would like to do a pulley swap on my gtp, I have been told from a buddy who has a gen 4 that i should be able to run a 3.4 pulley. This is after swapping to stage 2or 3 colder plugs and swapping the 180 degree thermo. Now has anyone else done this? Was also thinking maybe the 3.5 Pulley instead. Looks like ZZP has a pretty decent deal for there modular setup.

Any info would be greatly apprecited.

You should not be running a 3.4" pulley without exhaust work, either headers or Powerlogs and DP.  I'd suggest copper 104s (or whatever the copper NGK equivalent is) to go with it, an intake, t-stat, and you really should have a tune.

If you have no intentions of properly tuning it, put a 3.6" pulley on along with an intake and call it a day.

I ran a 3.4 for at least 100k miles with zero problems.  My mods were: Intake, ubend/res delete, downpipe, zzp tune, autolite 104's, 180 stat.  Very little kr at all and I added 1.9 roller rockers after maybe 20k miles on that set up.

If you have access to a scanner, scan for KR before first.  Some cars knock like crazy from the factory (mine was showing a max of 6* with just an intake LOL), and let that be your judge about what pulley to run.  You don't want to be having 3-4* of knock retard, and then throw a pulley on.  That's recipe for disaster.  I'd run on the conservative side just to be safe.  Back in the day, people threw 3.4 pulleys on NFG..but the cars back then were 5-6 years old and weren't beat to shit yet..and no one was the wiser either.  

Thanks for all the input yes i would like to get a tune, i am going to be slowly getting parts hopefully soon. Where is the best place to get a tune done?