UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
digitaloutsider

2016 Fall W-body Meet - September 16-18 - Maumee, OH INFO THREAD

This is the very first time that they did the rooms right. We had 5 or 6 rooms side-by-side and as a result absolutely zero noise complaints, and we weren't talking softly or anything, and were outside till late hours of the night.

Wow! That's totally impressive! Glad to hear! :)

Someone suggested Akron for a meet. I live very close. Anyone else live close that we can brainstorm & see if it will work for next fall?

Sorry we couldn't make it. Carri had really bad chest pains the night before and we spent the night at the hospital fearing heart issues. They ran a shit ton of tests and found out she may be having esophageal spasms causing the symptoms. Scary stuff for us.

I want to see pics. We will definitely be out in June, or maybe we can set up a mini-meet soon or something.

anyone want a single crosslace wheel?

GP spoiler?

Grand am sc/t spoiler?

cutlass lip spoiler?

Vert top of windshield metal piece?

tinted GP taillights?

GP cluster?

GP HUD?

3rd gen leather steering wheel?

3rd gen 3 button DIC (with bezel, rubber key bumper thing intact!)

I'll check and see if I have anything else, but if any of this is of any interest let me know. I'll let most of it go for anywhere between a taco and a meal (literally)

Matt, I could really use a spare x-lace wheel for a road trip spare tire. can you bring it to our June meet?