GP spoiler?

Grand am sc/t spoiler?

cutlass lip spoiler?

Vert top of windshield metal piece?

tinted GP taillights?

GP cluster?

GP HUD?

3rd gen leather steering wheel?

3rd gen 3 button DIC (with bezel, rubber key bumper thing intact!)

I'll check and see if I have anything else, but if any of this is of any interest let me know. I'll let most of it go for anywhere between a taco and a meal (literally)

In rare form my Trash Regal LS might be making the meet.

Lets see if this adds up to a good idea

• Just got it running recently and haven't shaken it down
  • All new brake lines so it actually stops
  • Have yet to drive it for greater then 2 miles
  • been sitting for over a year before all this
  • Questionable everything
  • Depends if the exhaust shop can make the exhaust quiet
  • Depends if the Dealer gets the recall done on the valve cover so it quits dripping oil all over the front manifold.

Or I could bring my TGP and I know what I'm getting into.

The Bonneville is running like garbage, so I may not be bringing that. The Regal, well, not really sure whats going on with it. The GP needs detailed so it sounds like the GP will make it. Just have to do some final touches on it tomorrow night

It's no fun if you know what you're getting into. I'm hoping everyone brings their non-meet cars :lol: weirdest meet ever

I'd bring the Jeep if it weren't for needing a new rad fan and all four front control arms.

Al, you need to update your sig.

Chris, stop being a bitch and take the Regal even if they don't fix the exhaust.

So maybe this weekend will be less a meet and more a "friends hang out weekend"? Sounds good to me.

It may be a good idea to work out something to do Saturday if it rains. It is looking like a good chance of rain as of now.

And I'll be bringing my Focus because... well, it is my only vehicle.

Chris, stop being a bitch and take the Regal even if they don't fix the exhaust.

Its at the exhaust shop now. Provided the $25 of gas I put in it yesterday does not leak out the questionable fuel tank I'm sure the exhaust will have a healthy dose of shut the fuck up. If it leaks gas I expect the shop to tell me to get fucked, which is reasonable given that it needs the exhaust welded on.

Tonight Its supposed to go to the dealer for its valve cover recall to get done Thursday. I may drive it to work Friday to test it out. If everything goes as planned... nothing ever goes as planned.

We should be finding out tonight whether we have to work this weekend or not. Hopefully they got enough volunteers, but it's not looking too promising at the moment...

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

No, I can't make it. But I have a package I'd like to send that way to Ken if anybody is passing by Erie on I-90 tomorrow and wouldn't mind hopping off on one of the exits to meet with me.

I'm not even sure if he's planning on going but I think he's been to every one I've been to