UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
digitaloutsider

2016 Fall W-body Meet - September 16-18 - Maumee, OH INFO THREAD

there was rumor that pull apart was going to put a yard in Pittsburgh. that would change the scope of things with Pittsburgh dramatically for me but there's simply nothing to do here in Erie except go to bars.

I mean I wouldn't mind changing it up to a nicer place, especially considering their recent price increase. 

Though I doubt we could go cheaper and not get into some seriously domestic territory.

I say as long as we are in Toledo we stay with what we know. No reason to make it more difficult. 

Vast empty concrete spaces with a few dozen cones = race track :dance:

Just name the time and place and I`ll do everything I can to make it this year. 7 1/2 for me via I-65 then I-75.

Doing everything I can to make it. If I do make it I'll leave here sometimes Friday night and make an entrance sometime Saturday.

What stories you want confirmed Nas? Willy Wonkas factory is real and it really went down like it showed in the movies. And spoiler alert! They never got that fat German out of the tube and it ruined the chocolate hence why Hershey is famous.

Probably

Edited by rich_e777