Back again with a revision 1

George1

This is George, now George1.

I had some troubles the last website update and could not get back in. I was able to access through tapatalk but still had the old Colorado e-mail, and tried to change it in tapatalk, ended up inadvertently changing my password and, yeah......

I've been updating the Grand National over the winter, new fuel tank, 340L pump, #80 injectors w/ chip (E85 conversion, now I can run #28- 30 boost instead of 15- 16), larger intercooler and 3.5in down pipe.

I installed new valve springs, upper plenum (powder coated to match valve covers), rear upper control arms, UMI performance 1" lowering springs and a #30 boost gauge. I updated my custom factory look driving lights with some nice pilot brand lights (not just for looks any more). I still have a few more things to put together before I can drive it.

1994 Cutlass Vert: I have been enjoying driving it over the winter. I still need to fix the rear windows (switches or motors, not sure yet). I need to get the top snugged up, fix some new separations in the seat leather (probably just swap out the covers with some spares)

I ordered some new Continental Extreme Contact DW tires (255/45-17) for the summer. I will post photos when installed.

Old photo: 2in lower than stock.

post-9712-0-31894700-1460471654_thumb.jpeg

Welcome back! Now I'm going to have to go back through your threads to see what wheels you're running there...still running the Pontiac wheels in the winter?

Welcome back George. Nice ride man. How did you lower the rear?

Thanks. 12 inch coil overs in your choice of spring rate, #250 springs would work well with your trimmed stock front coils.

I can PM you part numbers if you would like. Let me know.

Welcome back! Now I'm going to have to go back through your threads to see what wheels you're running there...still running the Pontiac wheels in the winter?

Summer wheels: are Eagle Alloys 185 17x8 +38 offset

Winter wheels: '94- '96 GP/ Pontiac letters filled with Quick Steel and painted. Photo too big.

Thanks. 12 inch coil overs in your choice of spring rate, #250 springs would work well with your trimmed stock front coils.

I can PM you part numbers if you would like. Let me know.

Yes, I'd like that.  I'm looking for a way to lower the rear.  PM if you could with part numbers please.  Thank you.

I think he should be made to prove he's the REAL George, lol. Hope to see some updated pics soon.

Well, only you would recognize this from last summer when we picked up those stewardess' at the airport bar and partied all night at the Sheraton Bayfront Hotel. You and the double D blonde were fighting over who was going to nibble on the hairy mole on my inner thigh.post-9712-0-95888600-1460517032.jpeg

I don't know what they put in our drinks because I was just as surprised as you when we woke up with no clothes on, spooning on the beach at the Presque Isle state park. You asked. LOL!

• Like 2