Tradndave

Thank you Nas... Didn't loose a green convert ..it's hiding under there somewhere

Of course, just saying. Green is actually a rare color. I think they only offered it in 95.

Then again I can't really say much. I'm modernizing my 94. It's getting a lot of stuff it didn't get from factory.

Anyways, can't complain about it. The way that interior came out is extremely good.

New Lenox il , about 45 min south of Chicago

I purchased the sheepskin covers on eBay but they came from China . It took about 3 weeks to get them . They look nice but I kind of wrecked one . I had it attached only at the top and it wasn't sitting on the seat flat and when I sat down I tore it . The leather (skin) is quite fragile. It's fixable but it kinda pissed me off

Hi everyone , new to the forum and wanted to say hi.

Bought a 95 cutlass convert for my girlfriends birthday and "massaged it " a bit . Has the 3.4 in it . It's a very cool little car . I'll post up some pics of what I did to it . Thanks for all the great info on this site !

Hey  Tradndave welcome!!! cant wait to see what you have done!