UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
White93z34

2016 W-body June 2016 Planning thread

Rooms are set up under the name "w body"

Downstairs rooms are now deluxe rooms with full cable and a microwave and fridges, they are 79.99 plus tax, upstairs rooms are 74.99 plus tax and simply have the fridge. I reserved 20 rooms on the back side of the hotel like normal.

Group name: WBody Hotel phone number: 419-893-0292 All rooms must be reserved before May 27th or they go up for grabs. I will post the room chart as we are able to pick our rooms this time. I reserved room 140.

Thanks, Al!

My reservation is in for a downstairs "Deluxe" room, can take on a roommate if anybody wants to split.

Anybody else wantin a roommate? I put in 4 the weekend off, but If one of my 4 co-drivers gets sick/injured, I'll be stuck in Akron.

Looks like I'll be attending this year.  I know it's not a w-body, but I'm toying with the idea of driving the truck down this year since gas is relatively cheap...   We shall see.

I'd like to see the truck myself.

And I'm bringing the Focus so you'll be in good company on the outcast side of the parking lot.

This is next week now! Time to arrange convoys! Any one going Saturday morningish from the north? Also, is there a plan for a park or anything on the Saturday. I have never been to Toledo meets. :f5:

didn't I meet you in Toledo?

could be worse, could be rain. I feel like such a chump this year. I'm sitting on what I considered to be a groundbreaking front end mod and bits and pieces of a very very nicely built engine and all I managed to do this year was put in a really killer transmission cooler and wire up hid high beams.