UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
White93z34

2016 W-body June 2016 Planning thread

Uh oh...

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/bob-evans-to-close-27-restaurants/nrBTh/?ecmp=daytondaily_social_facebook_2014_sfp

BXX Evans Farms, Inc. is closing 27 BXX Evans restaurants, the company said Monday.

Among those affected is the restaurant at 1929 Harshman Road in Riverside as well as others in Toledo and Indianapolis, the company said.

I'll split with you if you don't already have anyone, I was planning on calling this week otherwise

Okay, I call the bed furthest from the A/C, low blood pressure.

Rich is going to be devastated. We better start looking for a waffle house or something.

This is starting to suck. I have no time with work and no news of my custom A-Arms. The new engine NEEDS to go in because there's coolant getting into a cylinder, my exhaust NEEDS replaced since it rotted from inside because there's coolant getting into a cylinder, and all 4 corners have a suspension or braking issue.

I'm cutting it close this year.

Okay, I call the bed furthest from the A/C, low blood pressure.

Rich is going to be devastated. We better start looking for a waffle house or something.

Not as bad as you might think.

Opportunity arises, that's all I have to say.

Also . . . . as one in the know.  They've closed 21 of the 27 locations already.  The final six will be closing in 2017 when leases run out.  So BXX Evans Location # 003 in Toledo will not be affected.