New to the site!

jiggity76

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!  Sick GP Psych0matt!  I don't think my car has anti-lock brakes but I'm not sure.  Nothing on the RPO list I have for it.  I will put up some pics as soon as I figure it out, kinda new to this so please be patient.  A few things until I post pics of it.  White with red cloth quad seat interior.  Luggage rack, factory alloys, factory power moonroof or astroroof I think Olds called it.  Fog lamps, HUD, and 3.4L V6 DOHC motor with automatic.  The car has 152,000 on it and doesn't run right now.  All stock except for the factory CD was replaced with an aftermarket radio and crappy aftermarket fog lights as well.  I am the second owner.  Any info on these cars good or bad would be great.  Plan on getting her back on the road and in her original condition.

2RfeIc[1].jpg

qooJlE[2].jpg

dZLZDK[1].jpg

Edited by jiggity76

• 2 months later...

I finally figured out how to post pics of my pride and joy!  Took me awhile as this is the first time I have ever posted anything ever.  These first pics is how I found the car in the owners yard.  Car is obviously dirty from sitting outside under a tree for about 6 years.  Owner said it just died one day and she just let it sit.  She couldn't let it go as she still loved the car but didn't want it to go to the scrap yard, thank God.  I found it in Oklahoma where they don't use salt and it is completely rust free, still has some of the part tags on the underside and the factory paint is still there.  The car is very dirty inside and out with mold growing on it.  I will give it a good scrub when it warms up here this Spring.

Edited by jiggity76

Here's the car how I found it in Oklahoma.  Original owner didn't have the heart to scrap it thank God!  Sat outside under a tree for years covered in sap and mold.  Car is complete but with some incorrect things.  The DOHC badges are in the wrong location, ugly window vents, aftermarket fog lamps due to owner hitting some parking blocks.  These have been fixed after I bought it in December of 2015.  I was so excited and surprised to find an International car and then crazy super excited when I found out it's a DOHC LQ1 HUD car!

qooJlE.jpg2RfeIc.jpgHzZXe9.jpgY8vnUZ.jpg9BTO0y.jpgNUUAzV.jpgPZ2vmL.jpg

Edited by jiggity76